Despite my protests, I know that Mother Nature will be sending Old Man Winter my direction sooner than I'd like to admit. Last winter found me ruefully unprepared wardrobe-wise for the harsh reality of the season. So, I'm shopping for winter gear, as I foresee that M will insist on playtime in the snow. Tricky, considering I'll need to find maternity styles. To make it easier, I'm starting with shoes. They need to be warm, waterproof, and budget-friendly; I never considered shoe shopping a chore til now. Seems those that keep feet toasty and dry are not exactly attractive. Maybe a splashy color will soften the blow? For reluctant consideration:





5 comments:
Go with the Sorrels. Can't lose with those babies.
I agree. I like the ones with the lavender trim.
I personally like the sassy red boots. A little flare may make winter a little more bearable. :)
what, no uggs?!?! you are so not cool unless you wear pink uggs.
sorry no help here...Vegas doesn't see snow if but once a year for a few hours. you'd think I'd have a favorite boot growing up in PC but I don't. I think we just wore moon boots like Napoleon Dynamite.
P.S. funny that my word verification is bootsie
Target had some cute black wedge boots for a good price. I think I'm going to get a pair!
Post a Comment