We had company at our house this weekend. I love having guests. I love my ongoing project of making our guest room luxurious. I love readying the cozy linens and stocking the guest bath, and preparing a couple of favorite dishes. Guests like the ones we had this weekend are extra special: they chopped vegetables. They did dishes. Twice. They cleaned up toys. They entertained my kiddo. They were endlessly patient with constant toddler management. They raved about my cooking. I practically felt like a guest in my own home. So, either I'm a poor hostess, or I have really cool relatives. Maybe it's both. Mostly they are just cool. Because they brought one of these:


3 comments:
nothing bundt cakes are my favorite too...chocolate chocolate chip to be exact. they even come in miniature sizes. way to go, Jen.
To the ideal hostess - your guest room was luxurious, the food was superb, and the company fabulous. We had a wonderful time. Lets make a tradition out of the Bundt cakes - how bout Red Velvet next time? May have to bring chocolate chocolate chip too since it is my favorite as well.
yes yes yes.. they just opened up in draper utah and i had to MOVE away to stop the caloric intake.. you and me have the same sort of sweet tooth!!! i love that you said, 'i wish they didn't have a hole!'
hilarious. enjoy.
Post a Comment