I think of my friend Tiffany every time I eat candy corn...
Our special Halloween plans: M will attend his first official Halloween party--an invitation just for him and everything. Mr. and Mrs. Incredible are joining us for the weekend. A cozy dinner--perhaps Monte Cristos (as in, The Count of...) or a pot pie. A Halloween carnival at the church. Giving treats to tricksters ringing the doorbell. Hot cocoa, popcorn, and leftover candy all night long. And our Halloween standby: an Alfred Hitchcock film; this year's selection is Rear Window. Always good, and probably my favorite Hitchcock for it's exceptional styling, stellar cast, and intriguing (but not too creepy) story.

Do you have special plans? Traditions? Favorite Halloween Candy?

5 comments:
I am going to have some warm cider and possibly homemade donuts (or pumpkin cookies) for when the kids and Rick come back from Trick-or-Treating.
I love the Rear Window idea. I'm going to Blockbuster today!
We must belong to a different church, because I don't recall being invited to a party. Also, we have REAR WINDOW in color, but, alas, it is VHS. Cassidy watched it one year with some friends, (all girls) and they were so freaked out by it some of them left!
Funny, I think of Tiffany too. Oh the college memories we hold onto.
Sounds like a great weekend. We will be heading to church for some candy dispensing.. other than that who knows??? Your weekend sounds much more fun.
Tell me I just got a shout out on your blog! I am sooo honored! Liv got a package of candy corn in her loot last night and it took ALL my self restraint to see it to another day. We had homemade pizza - T's mom's famous recipe - and beers (of the root variety). Then watched The great Pumpkin charlie brown with kids and friends. It was good. Love to you, B & M, Martye and Cappyt.
Post a Comment