08 February 2008

Brrrrrr.....Wheeeeee!

 Since it warmed up to a balmy 32 degrees yesterday, B took M outside for a little sledding. Cabin Fever is taking a toll and I suppose if 18 inches of snow is here to stay we ought to get 10 or 15 minutes of enjoyment. M, unlike his mommy, doesn't seem at all bothered by the coldbut actually seems to find it thrilling. He is also quite fascinated by the snow which he expressed by several exclamations of  "oooooooohh!" 

The sled, of course, is a big hit. I think we'll have a repeat this afternoon since it may be just as warm.  I can assure you he is amply protected from the elements: onesie and baby legs, long sleeved tee and jeans, fleece pullover, knit cap and mittens, hoodie, socks and snow boots. (His daddy dressed him).  So cozy he threw a fit when we went back inside!

2 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Yay for winter fun! We've been so sick we haven't been able to enjoy the snow much - and it's coming down again! Three inches overnight and more on the way!

aurora said...

Sweet Little Boy! Gotta love those rosy cheeks! :D