I've been considering a play kitchen for my wee ones. It doesn't matter to me that they are boys; Piglet loves to help in the real kitchen. Not just any play kitchen will do though. I'm fond of this one at the moment. Pricier than I would like, but the looks and features are just right. Plus all those cool accessories that come with it are none too girly.
22 March 2010
wee kitchens
Posted by
KJ
at
7:57:00 PM
Labels: fun, little ones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love this! wanna split it and you can have it the winter months and I'll take it the summer months...?
Cute. Do you ever go to the toy store downtown across from great harvest? They have a kitchen in the front that Lucy is obsessed with & it is super simple & non girly. No idea onthe cost.
Post a Comment