36 pieces to be exact. 36 rather uneven pieces to be even more exacting. one more piece needed. Mr. J keeps saying things like: "if you'd told me 10 years ago when we were dating that you were going to sew things, I'd have laughed my head off!" He's well acquainted with my inadequacies in the crafty/sew-y/stitch-y realms of domesticity. But a girl can learn.
10 February 2010
in pieces
36 pieces to be exact. 36 rather uneven pieces to be even more exacting. one more piece needed. Mr. J keeps saying things like: "if you'd told me 10 years ago when we were dating that you were going to sew things, I'd have laughed my head off!" He's well acquainted with my inadequacies in the crafty/sew-y/stitch-y realms of domesticity. But a girl can learn.
Posted by
KJ
at
1:05:00 PM
Labels: crafty?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looking rather cute I would say.
Post a Comment