30 December 2009

not so bad

even if some were trivial and some didn't quite happen, 2009 wasn't so bad as far as my goals were concerned:

seek patience (and stash it for times when I've run out)  I sought often, but didn't always find. 
bake bread  mmmm. yes.
have fresh flowers in my home  yep.
give birth   for sure.
run   not in a race as I'd hoped, but after little boys. Literally, often. 
Through parking lots, Target,  the neighborhood, down the stairs...
attend a yoga class  
mail correspondence in a timely fashion  ok, only some of the time
make my bedroom pretty  the budget for this just never happened.
host a party  4 of them, in fact
have a new family portrait taken  
recycle more  complete with bins for paper and plastic
sew there was a sewing machine. and lots of help.
love  
listen  


and this was for sure the very best thing to come out of 2009:





No comments: