18 December 2009

christmas greetings

I am cursing myself for mistakenly ordering too few cards this year. Unintentional. I clicked that silly "confirm order" button before double checking all the details.  Grrrr. So, if you don't receive a card from us this year, it's because you a) are not a relative,  and/or b) I see you more than once per month. But it doesn't mean I love you any less. I beg forgiveness and feel I have entered the depths of tackiness, but  still I share our greetings here:



Thanks to Mr. J's sister, Kelly, for generously and quickly snapping a few dozen shots between the turkey and the pie on Thanksgiving, for tolerating two wiggly little boys in the cold wind, and for her mad photoshop skills, which are mostly for me.

2 comments:

MartyE said...

Adorable picture!

I think this is the first time in a long time that I may not get any Christmas cards out. I feel so guilty, but so huge and pregnant at the same time that the guilt kind of goes away. I think I'll do a birth announcement instead.

Have a great week before Christmas!

KJ said...

marty, I think a birth announcement would be way better than a christmas card! counting the days!