I feel I can now openly discuss holiday plans without too much scorn from the non-list-making, non-plan-ahead crows. November is here, the lists are made, the photos are in the works, travel plans are the topic of discussion, festivities are scheduled, and even some of the shopping is D O N E done. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, too. Piglet is riding his bike and greeting the neighbors with daddy standing by. Nanuk is in his crib but undecided on his nap, and mommy is readying a whole pile of sweet delectables for a ladies-only soiree on Wednesday. I feel like a little squirrel, hustling and hopping about preparing for the months to come.
Before November arrived, however, we bade farewell to October with all the glee of a toddler in a dragon costume with a musical bag filled with candy.
2 comments:
oh, if only we were neighbors our boys could have trick-or-treated together in their dragon costumes. too cute.
What a cute dragon!
Post a Comment