25 June 2009

icons. gone.

My sister and I used to argue about which one of us got to be which angel when we pretended to be Charlie's Angels. Why did we both want to be the blond? I was little but somehow knew that girl, with that hair, was everybody's dream girl.
Sure, the guy had some serious issues, but thankfully my ipod doesn't care. Just a little girl still when Thriller was all the rage but I knew it was cool because my big brother was listening to it. I thought I was hot stuff because I knew the lyrics to Beat It and could kinda sorta do the moonwalk. I'll remember the cool.

1 comment:

Mike and Jenny said...

Billie Jean hands down. Used to watch his music videos over and over with my best friend when we were in middle school. Thriller was our favorite video!