...to the Kentucky Derby, and wear a fabulous hat, simply for the spectacle, excess, and history of it all.


ramblings favorites musings sentiments cluelessness simplicity deliciousness inspirations desperations and the like


Posted by
KJ
at
1:13:00 PM
Labels: america, spring, wanderlust
6 comments:
me too! and sip on mint juleps just b/c it sounds like a cool name. I was going to post an extact post like that tomorrow. too funny.
I also really love all the names of the horses, like "I Want Revenge." Sorta wish I had a fabulous hat at all, and a reason to wear it! Besides the pool.
Oh, yes....DEFINITELY the hat!!
LOVE the Kentucky Derby, my favorite sporting event of the year - I also watch the Preakness and Belmont Stakes. Let's go together one year!
that would be soooo fun!
Me too! Doesn't that just seem like it would be so lovely--so My Fair Lady/Audrey Hepburn?
Post a Comment