i love his hair. I am expecting a boy in july and i kept meaning to tell you how much i like your quilt. I make baby bedding(as you know) and I can not pick any fabrics for a boy...i keep coming back to your quilt and think i like the colors. What to do, what to do. cute boy!
Okay, I have to admit it....I simply can't stand it he's so darn cute...the one of the back of his head is simply too precious...I'm packing on will be on the plane! (sigh)
Jonna: I love the quilt too, and I've seen your work! I envy it; I'm sure you'll make something fantastic for your boy. I love the blue, apple green and brown together.
Janet: I expect to pick you up at the airport this evening. I'll have a pork salad and tres leches waiting for you.
11 comments:
LOVE them. I also really liked the one of the back of his head where you see all his hair.
She did a beautiful job! He is perfect.
i love his hair. I am expecting a boy in july and i kept meaning to tell you how much i like your quilt. I make baby bedding(as you know) and I can not pick any fabrics for a boy...i keep coming back to your quilt and think i like the colors. What to do, what to do. cute boy!
Okay, I have to admit it....I simply can't stand it he's so darn cute...the one of the back of his head is simply too precious...I'm packing on will be on the plane! (sigh)
Jonna: I love the quilt too, and I've seen your work! I envy it; I'm sure you'll make something fantastic for your boy. I love the blue, apple green and brown together.
Janet: I expect to pick you up at the airport this evening. I'll have a pork salad and tres leches waiting for you.
He is beautiful! I want to meet him in person though! I need to snuggle the little guy! :)
Also, call me if you want to get that dress 520-8740.
he is too too too P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S for words. Following in the footsteps (or should I say RUNNING steps) of his big brother!
so so cute!
So cute! Look at those lips!
I LOVE the last one. I am so excited to have a little boy!!! I hope he is as cute as your little guy.
kirsten, your baby is bound to be a beauty!
Post a Comment