ramblings favorites musings sentiments cluelessness simplicity deliciousness inspirations desperations and the like
Precious! Precious!
He is absolutely beautiful! I wish I could smell his sweet new baby smell and love on him. I LOVE his hair! Hope you are feeling well.
SOOO cute! jealous your little one is already to here for you to snuggle and hold.
Oh my goodness! Too cute!
Oh my. He's beautiful, really beautiful.
Rebecca--he has the very sweetest ever new baby smell, I can assure you. It's divine. I'm so glad he insists on being snuggled practically round the clock! thanks for all the sweet comments.
You guys have the most beautiful kids! Can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Precious! Precious!
He is absolutely beautiful! I wish I could smell his sweet new baby smell and love on him. I LOVE his hair! Hope you are feeling well.
SOOO cute! jealous your little one is already to here for you to snuggle and hold.
Oh my goodness! Too cute!
Oh my. He's beautiful, really beautiful.
Rebecca--he has the very sweetest ever new baby smell, I can assure you. It's divine. I'm so glad he insists on being snuggled practically round the clock! thanks for all the sweet comments.
You guys have the most beautiful kids! Can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment