***This is the post I was working on the day I went into labor. It's still applicable, I think***
Today I am grateful for:
1. M, who is healthy and happy and strong and bright and even cute.
2. Winter is nearing and end. Still chilly, but it wasn't all that bad.
3. Less than 2 weeks until we become a family of 4.
4. Modern medicine that confirms this baby is as of today healthy and strong and has hair.
5. Wonderful friends and neighbors with endless offers of assistance with M in coming days.
6. An unsolicited foot rub from B.
7. I'm not on forced bed-rest.
8. The few days per week that M does succumb to napping, even if for just an hour.
9. Rare opportunities to get away with some gals for an hour or 2.
10. The internet's ability to connect people.
11. Melting snow
12. Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 comment:
Hey I didn't know you blogged....me too! I saw your address on facebook!
msegoodwin.blogpot.com
Cool another fun way to stay in touch!
Hope your feeling better:)
Post a Comment