02 February 2009

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo

Terrible 2s. Potty Training. Winter Blahs. The daily grind. 8+ months preggers. Terrible 2s Winter Blahs. Still 8+ months preggers.  Mommy needs a day.  A vacation is out of the realm but a daycation sounds nice. Maybe something like...
A quick workout   *  A long, uninterrupted shower, plus shaving   *   Shopping   *  An art museum   *  Lunch made by someone else, cleaned up by someone else   *     Manicure, pedicure, massage    *    A  stack of magazines   *    A movie--a silly chick flick would be best       Dinner out with B, plus dessert to go (to share with M)    *    A clean house and fresh linens at the end of the day.
Honestly, I'd settle for any two items from the list on the same day. Even one would be just grand.     Anybody know a fairy godmother?  

4 comments:

Jack Attack said...

if I lived closer, I'd come relieve you so you could enjoy a day at the spa followed by dinner with B. hope all your wishes come true.

Mike and Jenny said...

Hope you have a chance to do some of these before baby comes!

Petit Elefant said...

If you do find her, send her south please...

Front Porch Friend. said...

Fairy Godmother Joy to the rescue. You can enjoy lunch at my house Thursday and I will clean up afterwards. Also, if you want that shower and shaving session, just bring your little man over for an hour or so on any given day. We truly had a wonderful time today so let us do it again...SOON!