19 January 2009

Still taking suggestions

...regarding the name of our new little one, because we can't call him "nanuk" forever. T minus 7 weeks and counting. Oh the counting. One of our problems: when you are married to someone who teaches multitudes of children, multitudes of names often develop a negative association. At least for my husband. Here's a sampling of what's been submitted so far, I've asterisked my particular favorites. B hasn't seen the list as yet. Keep those suggestions coming.

Andrew (B's bro is a "drew")
Chandler
*Gavin
Riley
*Spencer
*Mitchell
Vincent
Winston (churchill or cigarettes?)
Edward  (sorry, too "twilight")
*Simon
Calvin
Oscar
Edmond
Stewart
Monroe
*Cameron
Noah
*Xavier
Tyler
*Kyle
*Lincoln
Owen
Samuel (in-laws' dog. dang. )
Beckett
Pierce
Edgar ( Men in Black?)
Clayton
*Curtis

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

i really like the names oliver and owen lately.

Front Porch Friend. said...

My vote is 'no' on Edward...unless you want a vampire baby. The only way we will go for Edward is if you can find a baby-sized grey pea coat!

Jack Attack said...

okay, here are a few that Aaron has crossed off our list:
my favorite, Mac (but way too close to M*),Harrison, Thomas, Ian, Ethan, Seth,Marshall,Lincoln, Joshua, Kyle, Thad, Christopher, and Owen (just b/c it's my cute nephew's name).

What is your maiden name? sometimes that works.
Good luck. Me, I been dreaming of girl names...go figure!

Tiffany said...

T & I are finally thinking boy names too - as #3 is XY this time! I love Beckett and Penton and Tal - the last two being family names but I'm guessing T will have NONE of those. Our babies are destined to not be named for DAYS after their births. Good luck!

Mike and Jenny said...

This is Mike back with some more names. I appreciated the feedback on our other suggestions. Remember, these are merely suggestions that will hopefully strike a chord. Here's the new list: Douglas, Philip, Russell, Randall, Edgar, Pierce, Allen, Clayton, Travis, Brent, and Curtis.

Anonymous said...

I'm just seeing this blog for the
1st time & had to add my fav boy names incase anyone is looking:
Elliott, Carson, Emerson, Joel, Samuel, Toby, Kyle, Bennett & Simon are all on my list but we named out son Jack Xavier.