Spouse. check.
Toddler. check.
Parents. check.
Siblings. check.
Nieces and Nephews. check.
Stocking Stuffers. Check.
and it's time to get my gift-wrap mojo going
sometimes I don't know what I enjoy more, the giving or the wrapping. or the stuffing of the stockings. or the opening of the stockings...yep, that's definitely my favorite part.

2 comments:
it's all done!?!?! I don't know if we can be friends. where is the holiday fun if you aren't battling it out with the rest of the procrastinators on Dec 23? 'm just jealous. Haven't even started mine. But, all my holiday decorations are up, so there!
I don't enjoy the chaos of December shopping--parking lots, grouchy people, long lines, picked over shelves. But I'll probably remember some last minute item that will force me to venture out into the frenzy! I'm sure your decor looks great--I saw some beautiful forest green/light green striped ribbon at Roberts and imagined it on a tree with green ornaments! Post photos of your decorations & tree and enjoy the weekend with your family.
Post a Comment