Let's say you live far away from me. Let's also say that we always have good times when we are together. Let's also say that you've been thinking about possibly coming to spend a weekend with us. Let's say you've conquered a major goal and need some R & R. Let's say we have a new guest bedroom and bath just waiting for you. Let's say that I'm trying to tempt you with culinary offerings to be enjoyed during your potential stay:

Pumpkin Cake (your mother's!)
Pancakes by B
Eggs Made to Order
Spinach Salad
Vanilla Ice Cream
Homemade Raspberry Jam
Bacon
Other things to tempt you? trick-or-treating with M, distributing candy, saving candy for ourselves, Alfred Hitchcock movies & hot cocoa, football, sleeping in with a velvet quilt, a decorating project or two, games and laughs 'til the cows come home.
The welcome mat has been laid...minus spiders, of course.
2 comments:
I've been looking for an apple cider recipe for enrichment tomorrow night. I think I'll try it. Have fun with Jennifer.
How can we not come now?!
Post a Comment