Ahhh, toddlers and uncles and beaches and milkshakes are wonderful combinations. No, we didn't sleep. Yes, the bathrooms were crowded. But yes, there was a constant supply of food-- I indulged mightily in all kinds of things I never buy at home. Of note: Uncles are wonderful allies when it's way past bedtime. Milkshake consumption is serious business. Cousins make everything livelier. We need to spend more time on beaches (if only for the sake of my tan lines). The water of Bear Lake is a lovely turquoise blue except early in the morning. I need more vacations.
05 August 2008
Recap
Thanks to Krissy and Grampa for the special weekend. Thanks to the cousins and aunts and uncles for making it fun.
Posted by
KJ
at
11:24:00 PM
Labels: family, summer, wanderlust
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pictures Kim! :)
Since right now we are Aunt and Uncle only we would have to agree that we make everything much more fun!!! Glad you had a great vacation. Picturs look like you did.
How fun! I love the pics!
Post a Comment