31 July 2008

Mini-Vacay

Is it really a vacation when you are certain not to get any sleep and you'll be sharing  bathrooms with 17 people? Yep, because for the next 4 days someone else is cooking and I'll have access to a swimming pool. Sunshine guaranteed!  

I'll be enjoying my  meals on this deck:
Probably sleeping in one of these:
And definitely eating one of these: 
Back in the saddle next week with fun photos of doing nothing at all for a couple of days. 

2 comments:

Front Porch Friend. said...

Hope you enjoyed LeBeaux's and the lake and the relaxation and the pool...come back soon so we can plan the Olympic BBQ extravaganza!

Anonymous said...

Wow what an amazing cabin and the view just spectacular! The insight and detail you provide in your blog is something of legend. Is this creativity learned or natural. The pictures of the rasberries and strawberries were fascinating, did you take them yourself? All I can say is this piggy didn't just go to market she went to creativity school.