06 July 2008

Highlights

After way too many minutes of waiting for the parade to arrive, M was pretty much toast...

Local babes on the sidelines...
Fried Chicken was tasty (recipe & pic via martha)...
The local fireworks were amazing (via this flickr stream)
and I think I consumed my body weight in licorice. Even the black. Especially the black.

3 comments:

marta said...

sounds like the ideal fourth of july! fried chicken and licorice too.. mm.. you are my kind of gal!

Front Porch Friend. said...

And we thought we were friends until the black licorice part...Those ladies really are eye candy. Maybe you should give them a hard copy of that photo, or e-mail it to me so I can place it on my blog.

aurora said...

Sounds like a perfect day! Yummy!

Oh, and there should be more of us black licorice lovers... it totally rocks!! {I love it at Easter when I can get a whole bag of black jelly beans!} :)