I have been drooling over that same dress. perfect for summer. my girlfriend has it and it is even better in person. but, she is in my ward and I would feel funny wearing the same dress as her.
yes...I think it's called "buttoned up" and it's burgundy. Love it. Flattering and comfy. Since I had M, none of my dresses fit...all my curves are gone! Slowly rebuilding my wardrobe on a grad-student budget!
4 comments:
I have been drooling over that same dress. perfect for summer. my girlfriend has it and it is even better in person. but, she is in my ward and I would feel funny wearing the same dress as her.
did you ever get the other dress?
yes...I think it's called "buttoned up" and it's burgundy. Love it. Flattering and comfy. Since I had M, none of my dresses fit...all my curves are gone! Slowly rebuilding my wardrobe on a grad-student budget!
Looks vintage, feminine, beautiful.
Post a Comment