06 May 2008

pretty little bargains

Shamelessly I'm advertising my wares to the bloggy universe. Over the holidays I did some fundraisers/boutiques for the community via this fine company. The arctic winter then kicked in and life came to a screeching halt. As a result, I have some pretty inventory leftovers: purses, jewelry, sash belts, and hair ornaments galore. For grownups and girlies alike. De-stashing them at 30% off (more on some items), which covers my cost and shipping with a few pennies leftover. A toll to the closet-keeper.

You may have seen some items at your local Anthropologie or Nordstrom. They've also been featured in In Style, Glamour, and Cosmopolitan magazines, to name a few.
Tempted by any of the goodies you see here or on the website? (opera wallets? silk headbands? sparkly evening bag?) send me an e-mail (kimberlyj75 [at] gmail [dot] com) I'll let you know what's what. I'll hook you up, as they say. I also have some limited edition items not online. I'd really really love to keep it all for myself, but let's face it, I just don't have the closet space.
It's gotta go. B is really starting to get annoyed...M is starting to carry around purses, has developed a fondness for headbands...
Great things to keep in your own little gift cache for moms, sisters, girlfriends, neighbors, babysitters, birthdays, etc.

3 comments:

Petit Elefant said...

Awesome. Mind if I plug it for you too?

Stephanie said...

Before I get too excited here, I wanted to ask a question. Is everything on that site available through you?

KJ said...

Stephanie: yep, everything and then some. I have a few purses/totes that aren't available online. So fun!