Happy St. Patrick's Day and March Madness to you. It's the most wonderful time of the year, for sports fans anyway. The office bracket contest is one of the few things I really miss about my former professional life. I loved listening to all of my male co-workers gasp and whine when I beat them. (Learn all you ever wanted to here.) At least Mr. J and I enjoy it together: the energy, the passion, the blood, sweat, and the tears of it. The sentimental back-stories on coaches and players, the purity of the game. My heart swells, my heart breaks, my fists clench. Mr. J jumps and whoops and hollers. And then there's "One Shining Moment." I rarely have a favorite, but I'm always a softie for the Cinderellas, and pretty much anyone who beats Duke.
17 March 2008
The Madness has begun
So, do you bracket?
Posted by
KJ
at
9:35:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Maybe I should follow it this season. I used to be a rabid fan until I married a foreigner who doesn't know a 3 pointer from a touchdown.
That made me laugh. I'll make a few posts on the whole tourney to keep you posted ;)
Hi it's Amy from vintage fern! thanks for your comment on my blog, i do agree about the costco card, i don't know what i would do without it.
kay it's me again, I just put two and two together, I have you to send a package to for the spring swap! I'm going to have fun putting a package together for you, I may even send your adorable little boy something, he is so cute!
hey, this is Brit's sister Jonna. Thanks for you comments and interest in my stuff. I would love for any "shout" outs you would like to do. And check back often. Thanks again...
thank you so much for your sweet comment. i've enjoyed skimming through your little space of blog and will be sure to visit again! happy tuesday with your little one. love, lindsay
Post a Comment