20 February 2008
So many children's books, so little time
I've been collecting children's books for several years and just when I think I have collected enough books, I fall in love with a new one. We've acquired a nice little library and luckily, Piglet absolutely LOVES story time. Some of his favorites so far: Brown Bear, Brown Bear or Polar Bear, Polar Bear and of course The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
Posted by
KJ
at
1:49:00 PM
Labels: read
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
jack (and I) also love eric carle books. hungry caterpillar has gotten us through many a rough sacrament meetings. does M love to stick objects through the holes as much as Jack does?
yep...mostly his fingers, or my fingers...
The Hungry Caterpillar is also a favorite in our home. His artistry is quite good and the storyline engaging. For the un-tongue-tied in you, Dr. Seuss is a challenge. Any chunky flap book is great for the young book enthusiast.
I love Eric Carle books. We went through a phase of reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear every day.
Post a Comment