Yes, I know I said I didn't have a strong preference on a winner for this year's Super Bowl, but, dang it, I got all sucked in by the pre-gram show and the glory and blood and sweat and tears and the fraternity of the thing. Plus, I'm always a sucker for the underdogs and boy did they fight hard yesterday. Plus, again, Plaxico Burress has a very cool name and Michale Strahan seems like a super nice guy. I loved that the winning play (Manning's pass to Burress) is precisely the same one the practiced during warm up. (I'm sure there's a life lesson in there somewhere). Ah, the Super Bowl, it's a beautiful thing. Even if the commercials weren't so great. Go Giants.
04 February 2008
hooray for Eli and the boys
Posted by
KJ
at
11:31:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment