I've nearly run out of my favorite moisturizer...tapping and banging and squeezing the bottle to get every last drop out. Imagine my delight when, while cruising the Target aisles today, I noticed the price labeled on the shelf said $1.68. What? That can't be right. I even
asked a Target Team Member to double check. Nope, not $1.68. (Oh, bummer) it's actually $1.50. Seriously? I bought the last 3 they had. Oh, and I found a cute windbreaker jacket (if you have ever been to Southeast Idaho, you understand the importance of such a garment) for my little M for $10. Oh the big red circles are the sign of my happy place!
28 February 2008
gotta love Target
Posted by
KJ
at
1:37:00 PM
Labels: ramblings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I too am a HUGE Target fan!! When I lived less than 1 mile away, I realized I was spending every day there, so I had to limit myself to once a week!! Love the deals...
I never get out of Target without spending at least $100, even if I just ran in for guinea pig food!
Post a Comment