
I love this day, the day after Thanksgiving. No cooking (courtesy of Thanksgiving Leftovers), B is home, and it's the day we put up the Christmas decorations. One more thing to be thankful for: pre-lit trees! I'm anything but a professional decorator, but I have good time arranging and re-arranging the ornaments. It's nice to remember the special people who've given me some of the treasures I put out at Christmas. Hope, Marty, Grandma, to name a few.
For some good tips on decorating the tree "just so," check out Better Homes and Gardens. Their slide-shows, li
ke this one offer great inspiration. I'm also a sucker for tree ornaments...Right now I'm into photo-frame ornaments, like these from Crate and Barrel. Pottery Barn always has some, and I've seen some pretty cute ones at Target, too. Happy decorating!
ke this one offer great inspiration. I'm also a sucker for tree ornaments...Right now I'm into photo-frame ornaments, like these from Crate and Barrel. Pottery Barn always has some, and I've seen some pretty cute ones at Target, too. Happy decorating!
No comments:
Post a Comment